Monday, October 18, 2010

. Us. Drama ---- switched CICI adult space -

 Commemorate 17 days of classes in that great the first white ~ 2008-12-31 14:40: There was once a beautiful country called Sicily, there lived a beautiful princess, and she and her family happy live together. But unfortunately, there are a pair of kings in this country very Stink feet, as long as he moved, his feet would stank. King and the people around him always want to find ways to solve foot odor. But unfortunately: they strive for a long time, tried many methods, but none was successful ... ...

see, they come ... ...

Once upon a time at a land far away, in a beautiful country called Sicily, there lived a beautiful princess, she lived together with her family and has a lot of fun. But unfortunately, the King's feet smell very badly when he was excitement.

The King and his servants were trying to find a solution to the odor. Unfortunately, they made efforts for a long time, and tried numerous ways, but no one had been successful ......

Look, who is coming ......

theme song from Titanic. The king and queen from each of the sides. Minister guards followed behind such

(slowly embracing, with the forward, put Thai classical position)

King: You see, ah! Our country is very beautiful!
< br> Queen: Yes, ah! That is because His Majesty you manage your good!

Yes! That because of your Majesty's good management!

King: Yes, of course ... ha ha ... (he finished, dancing)

queen: ah! ... ... (Passed out) (to the ring fell down)

King: Oh! My dear, are you ok?! (Queen of hard rocking, anxiety)

Minister, guard! Come here!

(Minister of wearing masks on)

Minister: What's wrong! What's wrong! ( flew up, fell over. then jumped up)

(another minister took the perfume to play everywhere, spray)

King: fast! Call to the doctor, my wife to die ...

What are you doing! Call for the doctor, quickly! My wife isn't well!

Minister: Oh, my dear King, the doctor is coming. (he finished, and quickly withdrew)

(doctors on)

: (Dr came forward to help the queen treatment, told ladies came up Shanshan Zi) your Majesty, don ' t worry please, the queen is OK now. (queen slowly awakening)

King: Oh, that's fine ... ... (slowly lift up queen)

(opposite Queen) Ah ... My darling, are you ok?

Queen: My dear king, I'm fine. But ... ... But ... ... (looking at the king's feet do not speak)

King: (thought) Oh, my dear .. . ... (head down)

(suddenly got up and screaming) ministers, guards! Minister, guard!

You immediately notices all over the world, we must find a cure for my feet, as long as my feet do not smell can make, and I give him a majority on the prize money and also my beautiful daughter to marry him

Please put up a notice all over the world immediately, I must find someone who can solve the problem of my feet! If he can make my feet smell nice. I ' ll give him half my kingdom and my beautiful princess in marriage!

minister, guards: Yes, sir king! Yes! King! (Very frustrating)

King: Come on! Come on! Go quickly! (Having said affectionate look back to the Queen)

(king, queen slowly catching down)

ministers, guards: hey ... finished. This can how to do ah. (Sitting on the ground with the paralysis)

Ah ... terrible! How to deal with it?

Second White: So, Minister, bodyguard to the notices posted all over the world, they spend a full ten days and ten nights, and finally in all the places are labeled with signs.

However, this notice will be who can peel it? Who can cure the king's foot odor it? Who do not know. Because the king's foot odor is a name of ... ...

However, in this time, the two countries came very cunning liar. Because they are too wasteful, so every time lying to them what will soon be dissipated by. Look, they worry about for a meal ... ...

? Narrator: As a result, his bodyguards posted notices all over the world day and night, and finally they had put the notices in every nook and cranny.

However, who could solve this problem and cure the king's feet? Who knows? Because King is famous for his terrible toes.

However, at this time, two very cunning liars come to the country. But they had wasted all their money so they needed to make some more very soon. They also had something to worry about ... no dinner ...

one after two crooks on the ... ... (a very awkward )

(empty bowl in hand, leaning on a tree)

Man comes on stage first, singing.

man a liar: (singing) I am a big big boy, in a small small world

I am very hungry, who can save me ... ...

female liar: ah! I'm starving. Come Help me! (Angry crazy)

Woman liar: Ah! I am going to starve to death. Come help me!

Men cheat: hey ... ... you cut it out. I was hungry it ... ... (shaking his head. Helpless. Having said crooks who want to fall in the female)

Man liar: hey ... ... Don't say that. I'm hungry as well ...

female liar: (an open man a liar) You a fool. Do not find something to do we have to starve to death here. I do not want to die. You know it!

Women liar: You fool. If you don't do something. we will starve to death here. I don't want to die, you know!

(singing: What can I do, nothing to do, feel tired, feel bad

what can we do, so cold, no food, we'II die ...)

men cheat: Hey. Look there! We are saved! !

M liar: Hey. Look there! We are saved!!

(pointing to the other side of the notices. eyes shine)

female liar: (excited. excited) Where? Where?

Women liar: Where? Where?

men cheat: Look! King is looking for this stupid way to do foot rule. You see we are so smart. Can ... can ... ... (wink to the female swindler)

M liar: Look! The foolish King is looking for a solution to the problem of his feet. You see, we are so clever. Can we .. . ...

female liar: (followed by the words of men cheat) is ah! We can earn a good majority of money friends. Haha.

(men cheat tear notices. greedy holding the chest)

Women liar: (interrupts), ah! We can make good money, you can earn a fortune. Ha ha. < br>
men and women liar liar: (phase,cheap UGG boots, as rejoicing) Now let's go! third of white: the two swindlers a pretty decent change of clothes after they came to the new palace. Handed out notices of what he wanted, under the leadership of the minister, happily standing in front of the king and queen. Two cheaters arrived at the Imperial Palace, after putting on beautiful new clothes. They hand in the public notice and explain why they have come. Then they cheerfully stand in front of the King and the Queen, led by the royal servants.

(King looked at the two crooks, cough twice. Queen nestled beside the King)

female liar: Oh. His Majesty the King, whom I respect. We can help you cure your foot odor.

Oh ~ my dear king. We can help you to treat your feet.

(pushed man a liar)

men cheat: Yes, of course. We are the smartest person in the world. We will meet your requirements.

We're the cleverest people in all the world. We can satisfy your requirements.

King: (very excited) Really? I see that you are smart. But ... ... my foot really ... ...

Really? I knew you were very clever at first sight. But ~ ~ my feet are really ~ ~.

(Can not believe looked at the two crooks)

men cheat: His Majesty the King. Do not worry. We can solve your trouble.

My Lord, don't worry. We can solve your problem.

female liar: Oh. Dear His Majesty the King. However, the cost of this method is very expensive. We need to ... blah,UGG bailey button, blah, blah ... you know it?

Oh ~ dear Lord, you know the cost will be very high. We need ~ blah, blah, blah ... ~ You do understand, don't you?

man a liar: and we also need a lot of money.

In addition, we need a lot of time to do this properly.

King: No problem! No problem! I have a lot of money.

No problem, no problem. I have a lot of money and I can wait as long as it takes.

(get up. pulled out a lot of money. on the floor )

no matter how much it costs or how many items I will meet you!

I can give you anything you need, no matter what.

Queen: sure to please both the King's feet, my dear cure ah! Come on all you. Queen: Please cure my dear Lord. Please ~ ~ Oh ~ my darling.

(Touching the king's face. Infinitely gentle) Oh ... ... my dear ... ...

King: ( looked at the same very pity Queen)

then the two of you to rush to busy.

So, go ahead. (looking forward to watching those two imposters unlimited)

Queen: No, no, or let the two take a break.

(pointing Minister) Minister! You take them to.

No.No.No.Let them have a break.You, lead them.

have to take care of our elegant, you know?

You must take good care of my respected guests, do you understand?

(Minister, under the guards with two swindlers)

King: (facing the queen) So, my dear, we go.

So, my darling. Let's go.

(leaning on each other under the King, the Queen)

fourth act white: two swindlers trick so succeeded. So arrange them in the residence of the king to give them excitement.

As a result, the trick was successful.

(Music: Zhu Journey back from the wife) on the two swindlers. (while on the side of the jump)

men cheat: Haha, look na! We have a lot a lot of money! (throw the money in the air and turn)

Ha-ha. Look. We have so much money.

female liar: Well, you do not go crazy. We hastened to think about how to treat the king damn foot odor!

That's enough. Don't be crazy. We should find out a way to heal the King's notorious feet as soon as possible.

man a liar: (if not heard, continue to spread like crazy money) back daughters humming Pig.

La ... la ... < br>
female liar: (pulled men liars, clap dumped two ears) a little quieter! be quiet! you understand! Today do not let me see you again! You can now out! (Turn to)

Be quiet! Be quiet! Do you understand? Don't let me see you again today! Now you can get out.

Male liar: (to cover the face, very afraid a) Yes, yes. I go now.

Ok! Ok! I'll go immediately.

the fifth scene of white: a liar out of frustration. He walked and walked , came to a very beautiful scenic place.

The man cheater left sadly. He walked and walked, and then came to a beautiful spot.

Princess: (singing, sad.'s onwards) (accidentally into the water)

Male liar: ah! how blue the sky ah! ah! how soft clouds ah! ah! What a beautiful flowers ah! how clear rivers ah! ah how ah lovely fish! ah! What a beautiful girl ah! ah? girl? ..

. Oh! What a lovely blue sky! Oh! What fluffy white clouds! Oh! What a beautiful flowers! What a clear river! What a lovely fish! And what a beautiful girl! Oh, a girl?

Princess: help ah! help ah! Who will save me!

Help! Help! Who can help me?

man a liar: (rescued Princess) beautiful girl, you okay.

Pretty girl, are you all right?

Princess: I fine. Thank you.

I'm fine, thank you.

men cheat: Oh, you're beautiful. I've never seen such a beautiful girl like you.

Oh, you're so beautiful. I have never seen a girl with such beauty as you have.

Princess: Thank you. You very handsome.

And, you look so cool, too.

(men cheat pull Princess)

(music. So close, the two dance, beautiful ...)

Princess: Can you take me away Here you? Can you help me escape from here?

man a liar: (hesitated) Why? this country is not it beautiful? you do not like it here?

Why? This is a beautiful country, isn't it? Don't you like it here?

Princess: Actually, I was the princess of this country.

I am married to my father I do not know a person, that is, those who help him cure foot odor.

but I do not want to marry, I do not even know what he looks like ...

I'ma princess in fact . My father wants me to marry a man who I have never met, that is the person who helps him to cure his smelly feet. But I don't want to do that. I don't even know what he looks like. < br>
(affectionately looking at men and crooks)

men cheat: So ...

Princess: Do you love me? Can you take me out of here you?

Do you love me? Can you take me away?

man a liar: (thoughtful) my dear princess. In fact, I'm the man for your father the man heal.

Actually, I am the person who will solve the problem for your father.

Princess: (extremely surprised) Really? it really is great. (thrilled) I am too happy!

Really? That's great! Nothing could be better than this.

men cheat: Yes, I am also very happy.

Yes, I am so happy , too.

Princess: But. you really can cure his father's feet do?

But, can you help my father ...? (worried)

Male liar: Do not worry, I will solve. worry.

That's fine. Don't worry, my honey. I can solve it.

Princess: Well, we can always together!

Yes, then we will be together forever!

men cheat: Yes!

Yes! Totally!

exciting two hugged. with the end.

Scene Six White: Male liar and princess reluctantly after separation. quickly go back and find that woman a liar should discuss how to solve it. Male liar hurried to find the female liar to talk about how to solve the problem, after leaving the princess.

men cheat: Hello, I have a very The important thing to say to you. (sets a woman's ear whispered liar) You know? So, how do you think we should? Hey, I have a very important thing to tell you. (whispering with the female liar) Do you understand? Well then, what do you think we should we should do?

female liar: Are you kidding me?! (puzzled) Are you not escape from here? (puzzled) Are you joking? (puzzled) Why not get away from here?

man a liar: But I've fallen in love with a princess. Maybe, I have fallen in love with the princess.

female liar: But you think we can find a useful way? taste of short covering is possible. But how could you want to completely cure! But, do you think we can find a good way to stop the terrible smell just for a short time? But it's impossible.

men cheat: Do not do nothing it? (pain) I'm still waiting for my princess. Do you mean that we have no choice? (Anxious) My princess is waiting for me .

female liar: I can stop you. Anyway, so much the money enough for me to enjoy life. I want to get out of here. leave it to leave your own! I will go! Good luck !

(female crook end.) I can't stand you. Anyway, with so much money, I can enjoy the rest of my life. I have to leave here in a hurry. Stay here alone. I will go now. Good luck to you.

men cheat (seriously). I swear I have to find a solution to the king's problems, I have to cure his foot odor!

( constantly read books. pacing back and forth. special care.)

I Swear I will find the way to solve the problem. I can cure his feet.

White: So, M continued efforts liar. But the king's foot odor, or has been there. until one day a month later, the woman returned to this country liar. She found the man a liar ...

Then the male liar tries hard again and again. But, things never change, one month later the foul smell is still there. One day, the female liar comes back to the kingdom, and finds the male liar.

female liar: tell you a good message. I'll tell you a good piece of news.

Male liar: how do you back? Why have you come back?

female liar: Oh, do not say this. You Look what I brought back. Well, don't say it like that. Look, I've brought what?

men cheat (puzzled) What? What? female liar: This is my one discovery of a magic mountain of spices. It can clean all kinds of unpleasant smell, as long as the king wearing a pair of shoes made with spices, then his foot odor will be covered up the smell. This is what I found,UGGs, a unique spice from a mountain. It can clear away all kinds of terrible smell. As long as you put it in your shoes, then the bad smell will be removed.

man a liar: (extremely happy) Oh, God,UGG boots, I really thank you so much! Oh, my God, thank you a lot.

women cheat: Do not say this, who told our partner for so many years, this little favor I want to help you the ah.

Don't mention it, we have been partners for many years, it is a piece of cake, I'll help you.

Male liar: (touched) that We now go to the palace! Let us go to the palace.

female liar: good! then we go! Ok, let us go!

seventh white screen: two liars, Oh no, they're no longer a liar. At least this time they are not. They came with their shoes made the palace. The king received them very happy.

Two liars, oh no, they are not liars any more. At least this time they are not the liars. They brought their production of shoes to the palace. King was very happy to receive them.

man a liar: I respect the majesty. we finally your problem.

Men cheat: My honorable king. We have already solved your problem.

King: really ah! I'm so happy! (very happy wear shoes) come ah! I would like to give them a majority of money. King: Is it really? I am really very happy! (Very happy to put on the shoes) come on! I would like to give them a lot of money again.

Liars: Thank you, my respected King!

Queen: Dear. You forgot one thing.

King: What thing?
< br> Queen: You're confused. I said that our daughter ah. You see this man and handsome, but also help you cure foot. Is he not a very good person do?

You're confused. I mean our daughter. Ah, you see the handsome person, and he helps you heal the feet. I wonder if he is not a very good man.

King: Yes ah! Yes ah ! minister.'ll get the princess back. I want to give their wedding ceremony.

Yes! Yes! Minister. Call the Princess. I will hold a ceremony for them.

(turning on the male liar) how? you agree to marry my daughter up?

What do you think? Do you agree to marry my daughter?

Men cheat: Of course, this is my pleasure!

Of course, this is my honor!

(her on, and a liar hugged)

King: music (clap hands) (MUSIC)

Prince: no! No! Stop! Stop! (music stops) the Princess should be my wife, not yours!

King: oh. I am very sorry changed my mind. You just go.

Prince: no. no, It's too ridiculous.

(toward the audience) can you believe that? No!

king: (stepped forward to open the Prince) go. . you can go now! Prince: ok, I'll go. (and female crook accidentally bump into each other)

(two at first sight)

female liar: Oh my goddess! !

Prince: so. young lady. shall we? (invited female liar)

(female liar nod, reach out to the prince)

king and queen: (a phase rejoicing) Music!

(music resurgence, spinach March) (together with all the actors dance)

dancing, have end.

(Music Ever ever after starting) (again play)

King, Queen curtain call. men cheat and princess curtain call. .3 female liar and a Minister Prince curtain call curtain call. Others curtain call.

the middle of the stage to stand together. bow. next. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment