Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Clearly comparable with me and been jealous of my scilloides holding the largest number of litchi girl pushed Xi Shun

 Use your good name just about Ah, ha ha,UGG boots clearance, do not hit me

strange four women, only we and God knows we are good at noon today in front of the top what to do crazy thing!
haha

the most crazy things in this life, so far

haha ~

but very happy, carefree dripping feeling,

let us enjoy the young wanton wanton

do not care about other people's laughter,bailey UGG boots, surprised eyes

I think they should be jealous because

We face tremendous bright smile

gentle Qi Gege today asked me: is that I go home to marry the rumor we all believe it?

I worked very hard and shook his head (though he could not see)

at least I do not believe Oh

Haha,Bailey UGG boots, who said the children were climbing all over the floor
was broken only hear the voice of a girl ha ha ~
I'm here to help you, but a very serious rumor a little tenderness Oh

Bai Qi Gege ~

think you're always so good to me, probably because you are wonderful people to whom

are very, very good so we

very fond of you too ha ha ha,UGG boots, so you have to ask me to eat!

rumor I help you, you have to ask me to eat!

Wahaha

wait for you ha ha

ps I recently dyed hair dye accidentally gave the brain, so a lot of bad memory

have forgotten the words to the mouth, may allow me to think about

Today first wrote this, anyway, thanks Samsung

finally let me know bunch of Zaozhuang children
crazy women haha

tomorrow is another wonderful and fulfilling day!

baxia ~

No comments:

Post a Comment