Thursday, October 28, 2010

If there is no change in the other

 Patrol, eat, sleep, and he read his books, I paint my paintings. If there is anything special that I have more time to see snow, see birch forest in the snow.

night of passion that no one has mentioned any more, as if nothing has happened. We occasionally joking, but just do not salty is not short, irrelevant, or even deliberate consciously or unconsciously avoid something. I think this is just proof that we have not forgotten.

holiday would be finished soon, and work back to normal, I started a separate homework.

see every day is a boundless snow and ice edge birch, repeated daily patrols check lines are dealing with snow and cold, often cold hands and feet I lose control. Food was poor, pickles, bread is a common practice, in order to ensure the physical, but also well filled, which is almost every meal I eat the rice Southerners, it is actually the stomach of abuse. In particular, began to go out alone patrol operations, often run into some trouble, but also to themselves, then I really find it hard, as if forgotten. But I never back down, be sure to complete the task himself, perhaps to self-esteem, Qiu Jin do believe I can do it. However, the initially fresh gone, and gradually feel dull and boring.

fact also does not matter, this is some work problems, their young and healthy, the brain is not stupid, on top of the wound over. I care about is that he does not, as previously thought as loneliness. Because every day is not the workload, there will be a lot of free time from your own disposal, but perhaps because of too much freedom to relax after the heart is not always practical.

greatest comfort, is to return to post to see Qiu Jin. With him cooking, laundry, cleaning. . . . . . The fatigue and worries are all in a relaxed conversation, and with the tacit understanding had disappeared without a trace. Although I know he is a worthy letter resistant to a friend know that he also put me as a good brother, but he and I maintained a certain distance - I do not want to because of my past, free to change his attitude and style of doing things , it is so easy is quite good too.

also TL, how can I forget him? He often calls, Wenhanwennuan, talk about what happened troops, of course, or as far apart as before the babbling about something like joking, I knew he was afraid that I do boring. A pick up the phone, I so happy, not willing to close a long time line. Good to have friends, especially friends like brothers, without them, not friendship, then what is the point strong vitality?

(sixteen)

morning, Qiu Jin came down, and he returned a week of the college entrance examination troops to focus on review.

post to me in person, would have wanted to draw out the door, is back, as if no mood. Simply for cleaning, cleaning inside and outside the post again.

afternoon small blind for a while, but too lazy to wake up.

against kang took a book, turned a two-page, but also boring. My portfolio in Kangbian, boring, open look, there is little of me to force a few paintings since, in addition to a water color, others are drawing. The bottom of a picture is Jo Jin - That fur fresh snow in the bath!

I long to stare. Because the situation does not allow me careful composition, so many parts of the lines sketched hasty and nervous because of the time and appears to thin,UGGs, a pen is also not reasonable, too much emphasis on the local, and the overall less successful, but the picture can be said most of my intentions.

naked

heart in the heat slowly, I threw away my portfolio, closed his eyes, still can not suppress the urge to burst after a while, I have never felt so clearly a kind of sexual desire.

I untied the belt, pulled out the cock! It proudly, and with the accelerated heartbeat and jitter, as if yearning for, is in the demonstrations. Catch it, I can not wait to start stroking, kneading, moving sets.

thirteen or fourteen, I had a wet dream first time, with age, the number of emission more slowly, especially to the troops, eighteen-year-old big guy, strong body strong, vigorous spirit, coupled with training exertion, lying down on the bed sound asleep one night, it is easy to Although each will have different feelings after, but readily in the affirmative, and taste different. I also know that masturbation can own in high school, in the military, have heard students talk about masturbation the pleasure of his comrades, but I've never tried, not up to touch or two below, and as if he evaded. Qiu Jin until the day playing with my cock, I really appreciate the secret.

Now, I finally for the first time his masturbation, the tension over, more excited.

to not look at his I have hot body, I have a premonition that the climax is approaching.

Suddenly, a shadow channeling in, I was shocked, almost in a cold sweat. I quickly put on the pants, sat up, turned, saw that it was nothing. It is chasing its tail at me as if in wonder look. Baby, when you choose 倒挺.



I sighed with relief, then look below the head of the penis had lower proud.

I seem to suddenly wake up from a dream, wash your face with cold water ran out of opinions, but also to wash the brain.

this is how I am?

it when if a simple masturbation, as long as a man, who did not sprout when adolescent sexuality? Do a few times it does not matter, but now, my masturbation is the sky because of Qiu Jin, in which there is a problem. I found the fact that faint - I liked Jin Qiu! And not simply the love between friends, almost in a kind of love! My mind suddenly God, how is this possible?

No! Qiu Jin to me no matter how warm, no matter how he try to please me, take care of me, it just may be a concern for his comrades in arms! Although we had a crazy act, his behavior even more intense than I am, it would probably be a moment of anger, and can not represent that he loved me, even if that does not work! After playing even, how can emotional?

I should be like the girls!

graduated from high school, I also reluctantly female students of clouds. Although she admitted to Nanjing University, and I miss the entrance, but we have to keep in touch with recruits I received three letters from her, two of them were feeling the love between each other, full of a correspondence between the lines deep affection, she said next summer to troops to see me. To the post, in addition to home, I am most looking forward to is her letter! The reason I do not want to test military, one of the reasons is the hope that three years after demobilization test Nanjing University, and her together!

how can I now the boys will love it? Is lonely, is the situation, or illusion? Because no matter what I think should be cool. The Qiu Jin's temporarily left on reflection I am also a good opportunity.

(seventh)

patrol back, arrived in the courtyard to hear the phone ring. Qiu Jin is?

three steps and I rushed into the house for two steps, not to pick up the microphone stand.













what, till dark to see very clear and easy to the thing.

really careful we go!

of, okay?

. ?

a? Is the appearance of Shandong Han entirely? you are too extreme for it. he did not tall and mighty, but the physical good, heard people say, 'Do not look thin and full of muscle' do? say, men pay attention to the content, not appearance.

.



and his strange ah.



is your home, and the other one is to Nanjing University,UGG shoes, and the word it quite graceful, and said, Who?

br> > can tell me the secret to listen to a student, no, a letter from female students, do not say anything without sound, that can not be general. confessed, is not your girlfriend? The.

, and you admitted it. br>


Do not worry, I will not split your letter, to give you strength when called Fur.








me.

From junior high school to high school, and I are in a class of clouds, is very good friends, and later she was admitted to Nanjing University, and I joined the army came in Heilongjiang, but the two have been in correspondence with. br> I want to join the army, and she respected my decision and encouraged me to take the chance,UGG bailey button, do what you want to do. I'll force her to give me a letter every month, also found time to go to my house to visit my parents.

br>
, are permeated with her deep friendship.

did not know she was my girlfriend be considered.

.

Tianlin good to me, not like the word can say with a clear, his frank, sincere, so I absolutely trust. Some things can not tell their parents, friends, but if it can not hide to find a confidant, TL is the man! (Qiu Jin of course!)





(eighth)

three days later, Qiu Jin has not come to call. That's good, but let me put down a care.

weather is good, out of the patrol post, can be a free walk, Qiu Jin is not, there will be no time limit, so I walk slowly and carefully look over.

the northern beginning of March, or on a snow Baishishan, but gradually began to loosen, birch forest, the wind not as biting, the bird's call is also pervasive, but is still relatively in the morning and night cold, a cold chilly body odor. If it is in Nanjing, it should be a long spring breeze was blowing.

top of the mountain, looked around the vast mountains, mind suddenly, in the embrace of nature, man is so small. Sky, limitless, people feel a kind of fly. Wind up, not cold,'ll be very refreshing.

I know how to do it. Do not think too far, do not think too small, to face the day with a sense of balance all together, you can not hold back the to the left you can not go. Should be rational, but not pedantic; can be impulsive, but not casual. Eighteen, the age of nine, it is time to show the vitality of youth, why the East to the West trying to find fault with their thinking?

flung all the ideological burden of the Peak, I relaxed back post.

a week later, I am doing regular post things, the work, to work on serious; the playing time to relax go to play. I do not have to paint, but with a cub walk around freely in a small way to the open throat singing, this film, and gained the woods to go play that piece of woods. I feel a heart beat has never been free. I do not care

phone, or even no longer want to Qiu Jin, sit safely sleep every night, more than anyone else incense.

(nineteenth)

Ordinarily, review end of the day, afternoon,UGG boots, Qiu Jin on the back post. I had his meal, but to nine at night, he still did not come back, and no telephone instructions. Originally wanted to call to ask, and finally gave up.

just fell asleep daze, as if suddenly heard someone call me, and then heard rapid footsteps outside, I instinctively sat up.

not turn on the lights, through the faint moonlight, I saw a figure walk quickly courtyard, gained what is around him chasing its tail. Qiu Jin is!













Shen.



His hand was cold, it is all the way to accommodate a carrying bag. Now through my coat, shirt, directly attached to my skin, cold and ah, I can not help but shiver.

And how this scenario with the TL's so much like that day? His movements even more challenging.

Qiu Jin's hand to get open, hold, and, as the children led him to the outhouse to.



I stood next to his mind the scene still would like to have.



I wear underpants at night is really a bit cold. Thus, in the wood in Riga kang, back to back room. Qiu Jin laid the quilt, and I got into bed.

Soon, he came.







I thought I would not be so fast asleep, but surprisingly, the blink of an eye kung fu to sleep. Qiu Jin may come back, as if to give me more security, I can rest assured that sleep was.

(twenty)

dawn, I opened my eyes Xingsong, no sun, I do not know when. Made in the table, honey, has nine, and I do not run operation! Qiu Jin did not call me.

I immediately ready to get up, but then I do not know when they find that they have been in the arms of Qiu Jin, but I was facing him, and he gently clasped behind me, I look Son did not react.

Qiu Jin did not Chucao? This is the first time I came to post. Is it really drunk last night?

how he was in my nest? He did not say you are not used to sleep with others?

his one arm across my neck, I looked on it, I do not know pressure numb he did not. He also an arm around my waist, palms half inserted into the waistband, on my stomach. His upper body was stripped to the waist, generous chest attached to my back, even breathing on my neck once the law came a warm.

Suddenly, my face flushing a while, the original, across the underpants, his firm's I almost jumped up, subconsciously, he moves so I can not accept. Do not know that he is deliberately or inadvertently move in their sleep.

intuition, Qiu Jin also did not wake up. Because in addition to his erect penis, he's hands full in a relaxed state. I pushed him away, or continue to lay in wait for him to wake up this way? I do not know which method is more appropriate, in the end chose not to move.

two to three years, I have in my crib, so sensible, I had never shared a bed with others, not to mention being hugged to sleep. Now lying in his arms, in fact, very comfortable, a warm feeling, but somewhat strange, and he likes to and resist.

because awake, the face of this situation, your muscles are tense, the old want to move a bit and relax, but I'm afraid to wake him. How to do?

to sleep, a little sleepy at all. Do not say I'm not sleepy, is another storm will not sleep ah. I simply close your eyes and hope that he quickly woke up.

waiting for the taste of a painful, not to mention my

up to them, there is no need to think too much. Not have to relax it? It should do what you want to do.

's what I suddenly sat up, the quilt off by half. I kept my eyes looking straight out of the window, his mind blank. At this time, Qiu Jin rolled over and went to sleep. He did not wake up?

tuck him tuck the quilt, I put on my clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment