Monday, October 11, 2010

Once saw in an article of such a love letter

 Next life cycle I'll be back

you can sit outside the fence

holding a large bunch of Chloris virgata till I come back

wash me with your smile, a dust

to form a beautiful wreath C. virgata

hanging around outside the fence around

next life cycle I'll be back

vast coast you can sit

colored shells holding me back

silvery singing with your hearts and bathe my weary

to line up a sea shell

around the fence rows and rows

I bring you flowers in full bloom

I will bring you the brilliant sunshine

I can make every one in full bloom at the moment

I can make every inch of a particularly splendid sun

next life cycle

I come back I'll be back

always waiting for your love

between the lines of this poem every word every word,UGG boots clearance, all people have feelings too much, perhaps between lovers do not care about all the tolerance,cheap UGG boots, wait, love,UGG boots cheap, waiting, all for that cherished commitment But when promised too much, but weight has not been promised a commitment to achieve, so each will have to pledge meaningless, or even broken, we should let those cherished commitment to the fetters of his life turned into you!

When the feelings between lovers, leaving no sense of commitment to those who filled in the support, we also bruised, but still foolishly insist on it? Thomas Moore said soulmate,UGG boots, really exist?

No comments:

Post a Comment