Monday, November 29, 2010

Value given to every child touched by Zhao Qiuling

 There are things in life we moved into the memory of the river when we always pick up some natural beauty of the waves. The everyday little things,UGG boots clearance, we will have some touch? We truly express our hearts gratitude?
morning alarm rang, I quietly get up no sound. Sunday School not the son of the morning in his room and says loudly: sound, worried that I miss the train to work. I can not help but kind of sweet, warm things slowly rising in my heart, wonderful picture of the day to start in the warmth. has always been my son wake up call for him to do. this moment I realized more clearly: the child will do things,Bailey UGG boots, perhaps, when we replace the child to do more to make the child miss the opportunity of independence, so that children do not believe they can do, is difficult to establish a full self-confidence .
recall bits and pieces of life, children are often moved me, but I can not express time, such as when we went downstairs together, I sometimes wear high heels standing firm, the child will Now help me look. crossing the street, past all I care about to see the child, and now the child will be the vehicle to my attention in the past. I remember last winter when it snows, we were crossing the road, the children told me: snow days crossing the road can not be worried because there will be slippery when the car stopped inertia. inadvertently, the children moved to give a lot, a lot of time when I did not express love and gratitude. Maybe this is some trivial little things, life is trivial by these extraordinary accumulate throughout life and do simple things, people, be possible to accomplish great things. cherish our wonderful life.
this morning drizzle, mist in the picturesque city, I hurried footsteps marching beat of happiness, this is my love life. happiness is all around us, Perhaps because of various reasons but we neglect to feel happy. children are still asleep,UGG shoes, I can not express inner feelings in time, the train in to work, I sent a message to the children: handsome, thank you for reminding me to get up the morning, you grown up, moved ing! let him see a warm boot, made him know better how to express love and moving needs. and loving the people are happy.
bits of attention and interaction details of the child, that child has every small a small advantage, when we cherish children Jiyu every move, the child in a grown,UGG boots, our hearts full of happiness joy. children have their own air, we also have their own piece of blue sky. love will keep us in their respective sky fly freely.
give us the sublimation of the mind, we express love to each other, while the other side are moved. soul tell, let us forget the fatigue, heart to heart communication, let us indifferent pressures of life. We are on the road, because We moved forward, hoping hh
give you the sun, send you flowers, you have wings, you can fly! sight, portrait, listen to ..... the sun Cho throbbing heart of the beautiful seasons Ling. < br> Qiuling Studios Home
Zhao Qiuling spiritual services: senior psychologists; Chinese Mental Health Association; State Certified Professional Counselor; Chinese Mental Health Association of supervisors;
Psychological Association, Harbin Medical University, special counselors; Sohu Health Channel special counselors; Sohu's chief expert on campus mental studio;
863 mental health experts in psychology network; National Journal columnist psychology.

No comments:

Post a Comment