Monday, November 8, 2010

A pair of shoes lint

 Recently feet of faint pain, go to the hospital examination, the doctor said is the root health of inflammation, but the question is not, do not take medicine, engage in active exercise, may be the heels, bad angle, too much weight, more exercise, more activity to slow Slow will be good. home to a pair of new cotton shoes to see their own, though good, do not fit their feet, so nostalgic for my first pair of lint shoes. It was a pair of shoes I have worn the year before, but also because their feet Zhang The big, thin pair of shoes can not contain, so no recourse but to Some of my younger generation to teach, let them know that a pair of shoes is how to encourage my lint struggle forward.
father's generation, together with my grandfather because of the construction of the reservoir from Shandong migrated to the northeast, said that after the train under the great casual look for the a carriage, pulled later gave Grandpa a village of my birth, where my mother married my father, and later with my brother and I, Hill began to traffic is not good, but not by a large iron plant, the economy can be maintained. parental education from an early age my brother to get out of village to the outside of the big city to live, he is very hard, all the way with excellent results was admitted to a focus on high school, was in my little village, and the whole Township (later renamed the town) are sensational. I followed my brother's footsteps all the way, learning can be considered to be, but also ran out of the village, to the city's goal of efforts. but I started junior high school from 10 km to go away half of the dirt road, half of the road. often snow, rain, it can only travel on foot, sometimes in bad weather or even go more than 2 hours. but I have the impression that my brother and family has never been far from school, transportation or be late too, like a day a few years, parents encourage us, it would give us an early breakfast, with lunch boxes, and then send us to school, after school and then give us hot meals. with children than the same village, my home should not belong to this village is doomed as a family in the same along its own trajectory slowly changing, brother and my best results with hard work and wisdom to prove that the results of their parents.
come back to talk about my shoes, his family, although they can, you can not expect to go to school that's had to wear a pair of shoes, winter shoes to wear a new pair of Bumian will be very excited, because the school is far away, the Northeast's winter and snow and ice, the server data recovery often come to school from home is already full of shoes, snow, after melting the shoes get the wet night it home, but also the way to go 2 hours, until the family, the shoes and feet have been frozen together , just like a big ice, often return home, the stove in the ocean for a little while before going to bake, can the laces untied. Over time, my feet had frostbite, and every winter there is a faint hard for me to After so many years I still often recall the days before the suffering. from junior high school, I had to give myself a goal: to make money if they have that day, be sure to give yourself a good pair of shoes, lint, so I quite comfortable and good feet, the target was not much, can be enough to make that time forward I strive for this goal.
1999 year-end, a senior that winter, I attended my first job (internship) Although less pay only 150 yuan, mt4,UGG boots cheap, but overtime is often a matter, it made a lot of subsidies, the last one month's salary had more than 900 yuan, I took my first real salary, excitement great, then back to the bedroom then I would ask the guys out of the sea to eat a meal, save money and then find a direct comparison to the great Italian shoe store, bought a pair of shoes more than 420 yuan, though now forgotten what brand, What is the brand name is not given, but the lint pair of shoes on feet, be called a true off,UGG bailey button, but unfortunately I have big feet, shoes can not stand, and finally into my shoe pension, and can often see this pair of shoes, let me think I used to eat the bitter, sweet goods, this pair shoes inspired me to become a priceless treasure life.
rural areas now,Bailey UGG boots, the city's children go to school or work, whether, in fact, I would not eat the kind of suffering that era, and in those tough days, there is no back, no complaining h but now the excellent environment, not waiting for the bus,UGG boots clearance, do not want to walk h if I have a younger generation, you have a younger generation, please give them to talk about

No comments:

Post a Comment