Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Chapter 03 entering the arena

 Walking down the street, Ling Xuan, a loss in mind. She knew she must not go back on the Guan Cun, and can not stay long in Dali City, or re-met her I do not know what to do Tianshi Zhao had. Then go all the way west, Ling Xuan such a thought, to firmly hit the road.
Du way through the restaurant, it happened to run into DU Zi Teng, Ling Xuan, quickly stepped forward, knelt down and said: daughter to leave, and gratitude will come back another day! Your benefactor is his, ah, I did not help you much. you go? going? , can not stay at his house, I'll go, bye. into the restaurant. not for a while, Du son freed and handed Ling Xuan, a purse, said: > a month, take my heart at ease, but also learn some of my older brother doing good deeds Zhao, huh,UGG bailey button, huh. one to tears. Although the home suffered so much misfortune, and suddenly orphaned, but ran into two good man, this simple little girl moved to a mess.
erase tears, Ling Xuan, some think to myself gratitude to come back, then hit the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment