Thursday, November 11, 2010

I do not focus on domestic football

In fact, I do not focus on domestic football, as are false, but as a people of Qingdao, Qingdao, I have something to say football.
If you live in the match yesterday, I say, it is estimated I The fans have been to Qingdao, Masi.
However, everyone knows how the relegation of success in Qingdao, is relegation, played football here live in fear, in fact, can take the initiative in their own hands, win the ball I would not see the other team's face, even if the level of the ball can be a lot better, can be chosen to loses, so get on one and the same points, Changsha and Chongqing, people of any team score a goal, Qingdao will downgrade is no doubt that the fans are watching to see frightened ah.
in Qingdao is also a good ten years, but never liked football, Qingdao, to be honest, not really, like a team, is the hope that the team can excellent performance by my joy, and absolutely not let me see every year into a relegation battle, Qingdao, Qingdao, poor psychological fans, such a play, had fewer years of life expectancy.
where the problem lies it? matter whether good football environment, no matter whether good players, the fans support not matter whether the coach is limited worth mentioning, and so on. In fact, the most critical lack of adequate funding, no money of course, can not recruit good players, of course, no good coach, this way, only mid relegation.

No comments:

Post a Comment