Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dreams Whispering Colour

 Beijing these days under the several-day snow, around the white, I wore boots walking down the street, listening to the creak in the snow at my feet I feel especially happy. Long time no stepped on the snow so much, and in Shanghai are not piled up snow, and especially dirty, black. I come all the way to see Lu Xu, and wearing a wool hat, a thick scarf around the stand the snow waiting for me. He did well today, leisure wear down, coarse beige pants,UGG bailey button, the top is a white coat, coat the back also with a hat, white hat on lap down, looked like a freshman brother-like. usually have to see him wearing a suit, did not expect him to wear casual clothes are really nice. model figure is a model figure.
were talking, and the match was driving a gray over blue Buick . She rolled down the window and greeted us on the train. I sit in on the matches that the ability of the Hey, back to Beijing a few days before it, and get a car, enough cattle, ah!
ah matches where I can say that This is a friend, and I borrowed to open open. right, where the bar slightly, I can not find, you take a way. I had not seen a little of the past, not particularly familiar with, just like you and Wen Jing cooked, with a slight how not really dealt. this time to get to know, heard of Jing, and I said that this is about the same woman? That's enough cattle breaking.
I have heard do not know What expression. Wen Jing these words do not know what is or spoil a match elevated slightly.
Lu Xu said, slightly on the particular capability has previously worked with her several times, can someone give a little talk about the contract crying. generally, after signing the contract and she had to cry, saying that the event is wasted half a year again. you know the capability slightly. I returned to Beijing this time, into the advertising company of my friends, my friends manager to do there, and he told me to do the design director of the past. There are also a few times and had a little contact, I think she could learn many things special.
I think that will be middle of the night playing the original calls for me to cry a little seems to have grown up before the snow is no longer a wild chrysanthemum swaying, but grew into a towering tree, no matter how much snow the wind, it was not for her the slightest shake.
slightly car lots of bars do not go in, put the match stopped a car easily to children, and then three of us to go inside North Korea. This is still want to catch all kinds of goblins and fairies men den eyeful desire eyeful of luxury and dissipation. Wen Jing called me and asked me to No, I said that I arrived, and she says she has to, call me at the door waiting for her. I said yes. My name is matches and advanced to Lu Xu, Jing Wen I wait at the door, right away.
I was afraid Lu Xu Wen Jing and Wu see Great Wall of embarrassment, so tell him to go in, but do not even know in which Lu Xu What, so I called a match with him inside. did not wait long, Wen Jing and Wu the Great Wall on one again. Wu the Great Wall was wearing a black suit, he looked up I saw the bar's decor a little bit look comfortable, indeed, sort of honest men. than the dinosaurs are rare.
slightly among the largest rooms empty it out,UGGs, I walked alone toward the waiter led me walk, I doubt it is not a slight to the people today, please send them pictures of children seen in advance, otherwise how can they remember the face of so many extraordinary it?
I entered the room, the atmosphere felt a little embarrassed, I see sit together slightly and Lu Xu matches, do not know about anything, but sit with white pine and Li JA, young couple very close, I saw the couch on the right Gu Xiaobei and Yao Shanshan, two people did not speak, Yao Shanshan sit still, quite dignified, Gu Xiaobei bow my head, do not know what. I entered when he looked up at me, but he said nothing. that moment I felt special sorrow.
I have been think I forgot the little north, and he has his own life the way I have my own, as was once inseparable eventually separated the two go their own way. I did feel quite good in fact, this result , no need to tear a bunch of snot a lot to say I could not bear to you, or decorum we played a very tough battle, so boring. I always felt I did not Guxiao Bei in the world still live very comfortable, but in my opinion to the small North the moment,UGG boots cheap, my heart is severely twitch up. Guxiao Bei's face is still filled with the same tenderness as six years ago, like water clean, and his straight eyebrows,UGG boots, bright eyes, high nose , goes kissed me told me to coax me love me tease me laugh my mouth, this bright face in my dream for sixteen years. I thought that this face will no longer appear In my life, even if there is, that is an unrelated passerby, but when Gu Xiaobei sad face looking at me, I want to cry with grief. He always, always this way, look at you, do not speak. ago I like his personality so I think he very quiet, anything in mind, including those feelings, I feel very deep, as deep as the hazy light of the setting sun. But now, I suddenly like him a little hate character.
I walked over, suddenly stood up slightly, she said, come, Jaffa Lam, sitting here, finished in that position and then let sit out the match to go around. I saw to want to scold her, she had sitting in the middle of Guxiao Bei and Lu Xu, allow such a safe place to me what heart ah, I rely on. I take the eyes to cross slightly, slightly put on a casually cross your face. I had said, I am not afraid of a little , before I get cross her eyes when she said, whatever you cross, a kind of you Ya I cross out the eyeball. In fact I know is trying to tell me a little is always the face to face, do not shell that may be hiding in a lifetime. but she did not understand that way of doing things altogether decisive for only she and I, too weak.
Maybe this is the difference between a paper tiger and the tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment