Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thirteen years

 Today, job classification to help her husband find the required information, inadvertently turn to my husband in 1998 wrote a few letters of their own is very simple then, after he spoke not miss it, and saying their lives and the trivial thoughts, then we could goose legend, even calling the move is a luxury, but our heart is very close to them.
moment we reached middle age, children have been nine years old, and even our marriage has gone through thirteen years, time flies, ah, to blossom between a dazzling ten years. thin think, know her husband with his hand as if just yesterday, memorable but not extraordinary thirteen years.
met, our love in just 10 months to identify each other (which also includes her husband to go out six months of learning)
no romance, no love at first sight type of encounter, but resonance caused by the mind there can not wait to attract each other;
servant is not coming from the ear-like day and night friction, but there are thousands of miles away, and If his miss each other;
kiss me I'm not so much The drawing near, ear whisper, but it is the unity of mind and life Weiaichikuang found him (her) a person;
remember the days of your letter, never mind running account are missing or language, jokes, reading always makes me filled with emotion;
personally remember the first thing for you to weave a warm sweater brand, because do not know the size of magnified many deliberately, as a souvenir to your collection;
remember 1997 New Year, looking at the card you write, listening to your record to send the room with, but I burst into tears, feeling anxious miss wings;
remember our semi-annual weekend long distance, a dozen to nearly two to three hours, the total would not be enough words to say;
remember June 1997, returning again to see you from afar, we recognized each other's thoughts and life is the other partner;
I remember October 24, 1997, we received the sacred marriage certificate, do not worry about my tears DC you angry, how many times unnecessary long run ah!
marriage is the first problem we
house Because you are not local, for which we had to wait nearly two years, the house of my legs to run fine a;
second problem is your job, although long separated the two long-term psychological preparation, but but always still hope that some of Cowherd and Weaver less than life;
third problem is the child, although both parents help, but after all, not you, a dependent child who does not want to hard;
remember 1998 May Day, it is our day of wedding photographs, the first make-up make you very surprised, address him by and large not the same as usual;
remember June 1999, it was our honeymoon, you have a shoulder more post, let me experience the love of my people there is a happy thing;
you remember 2001, the entire pregnancy you work in the northern, recently hurt me from my deep, learned to make noodles and fried red shrimp;
remember you first when a father, five day and night in the hospital for my children and how close to 100 hours without sleep, why I could not bear to wake you up;
remember considerate careful you, the days in the holiday home, cleaning, cooking, laundry, I volunteered to put on the basket around the kitchen sink;
remember your wine there is truth, unworthy of myself and my son always said, the total that he is very lucky to meet me, I actually do they not do?
remember that we do and with little mutual adjustment, love him (her) to accommodate him (her), whether section or disadvantage people No one is perfect;
remember your tears, it is the truth of the feelings, it is a family feel nostalgic for love and miss their loved ones, but also sad when the man named;
remember your generosity, every year I always have to walk the road of time, you can stay away from live, work pressure, enjoy to relax;
remember your good, though ineloquent, but I know I hurt to the apex, makes me happy life, maintain self;
remember too much, how words can never finish, a word with the children in this life together, life does not regret!

the future we'd like to walk next to you One, the next ten years, until the end of life;
want and you have to face the sea spring day, you come to my firewood for cooking;
traveled around the country you want to mountains rivers, especially the unforgettable Huangshan, wearing slippers, you, always in my memories;
want to hold your hand across, sitting in a rocking chair, and slowly to the old, I am afraid most of my life romantic longing;
want to hold your hand, old age together!
know you are my greatest happiness in this life; with you, most of my life right choice. love you, always in the midnight time.

No comments:

Post a Comment