Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Learn to write '4 '

 Friday ocean brought back home from the kindergarten of the a day job long ago forgotten to Cloud Nine things went, until suddenly remembered last night did not finish it there job! can not go to grandma ran to home to do, but fortunately grandma grandmother home and are separated by only a road in a district, home to the grandmother sitting on a stool out crayons really like students like it! operation prompted by the first rays of the sun to make the connection it very smooth, the ocean can also be connected, although some lines but overall still a little bent good. even after the study was written l4r. let the ocean to see the first line of a serious example of the order and then write to him, ran to hear very seriously, to write Shique do not know how to write, no way I had to hold his little hand, stroke by stroke of to him, along with several after I wrote a lengthy write to, but the ocean is not a long time under the pen handwriting, he looked up at me piteously said: l mother I will not, my mother and me to write it? r I was a little bit angry, serious and said: l mother has already written a good number with you, you try this yourself, and also how to write my mother what? r, but refused to write lengthy, but unfortunately I had to again, and he wrote a two-write to him how to write, perhaps they are a little anxious voice a bit large, lengthy carefully to see me; , your voice too! r to accompany her mother to the side to criticize me: l your voice was a little bigger, can not take your time! r I am also aware of his gaffe, immediately change the attitude of the ocean softly said: l I'm sorry, your mum is a bit anxious, try doing their own ocean? r lengthy nod obedient, l from the top of the first cell from the left sideline in the middle of planning a slash and then to the right of the straight line program Finally, the starting point from the top edge down to draw a straight line r son in my guide, a l4r finished, l good, very good writing, and continue to write! r be commended ocean is more interesting, and written several consecutive, In addition to a written non-straight winding, the rest are okay, probably a little too thick brush of the hand is not his son to live, so no access to fresh, becomes a straight line curve, l ocean, a certain To grip pen, or you have been looking 4 you write the first bend, and it would not be comfortable saying you look like this r my head twisted to one side, ocean to see the way I laugh, when to write elbow does not appear the phenomenon of more and better written, lengthy finish solemnly said to me after: l can not be afraid, can not be timid to try it! like pony, like, do not try to write how what? r ah! I nodded yes, l ocean absolutely right on! Yes ah! like r l Looking around in the pony, do not personally try it, how do you know how much water it? ocean is awesome! things no matter what the future do not be afraid, be sure to try a bold, if carefully done will do well!! mother, but also Zhicuojiugai he would not speak so loud, we must Be patient! Thank you, ocean! rl rude, changed that boy! r Hey! this kid will be to educate people when the time Oh pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment