Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Xiao and women into the early

 Hello everybody
My name is Xiao Han
nicknames are
( aunts and uncles have had together if my pet name , can I play Oh )
I was May 3, 2010 1220 assigned to the world
birth weight was 6 pounds 5
51 cm tall at birth
born to help my aunt can be pretty Rights
white , big , her laughter
welcome Le ,
the first few people and see some pictures
friends I was born , ultra- new



The next day , and rub my eyes and basking in the hospital , very unhappy

go home , I want to take a sponge bath shower Oh Le



rub so comfortable for too long, are intolerant made ​​me fast

Fast

ago mischief



get my friends

not high I see you well

sleepy

fast asleep

week to do beauty



my aunt I do not mind Special

Star

expression



I suck I suck suck suck suck my






first , next time Oh ... ah Well, Bai Bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment