Monday, September 20, 2010

Have you had big, sweet peach

 Do you know how the peach you grow up? I know. I have to tell you. All depend on the growth of peach peach. Peach absorb oxygen, absorb moisture, sunlight, to produce abundant nutrients, which can bear large, sweet peaches. Peach is not only the role of large, leaf color is also very good looking, green. Is a long strip shape, like the children open the mouth. I like to eat big, sweet peach, like a beautiful peach. (158 words)

a beautiful little spinosa (Miss Snow)

its edge is sharp, and above there are some thorns,Discount UGG boots, and its shape is sharp. Small thorn leaves are green, look into the sun or green. Fall to some little thorn leaves were gone down, most leaves are still a small thorn tree, and some turn yellow, some turn red. Spring, fresh green leaves of small thorn, summer, small thorn leaf fat. Morning dew on the leaves flicker, like those many precious stones. I love this beautiful little thorn leaves. (147 words)

I like maple leaves (Zhang Chengwei)

day I told my mother to Zhu Yan School, saw the red camphor leaves, orange leaves of Magnolia grandiflora, thin long peach leaf, green leaf gardenia was shining, fiery red maple leaves, there is an eggplant leaf is hairy. One I like maple leaves. Why I like it? Because of its color red like fire, even the petiole is red, like a red dragonfly. Maple leaves look a bit like tulip, each leaf is divided into six lobules. Many of these leaflets serrated edges, shapes, you can also do bookmark it! (180 words)

my leaves (Mao Lifan)

day, I collected leaves everywhere. I collected leaves of various shapes, with a short fat, have thin long, with oval ellipse. Many colors, red, green, yellow there. As I watched, I found a very strange leaves. It is like a human hand, the color a little red and a bit yellow. I found an interesting leaves, long, and green. I went home and asked my father. Dad said: br> my house long a ginkgo tree, the top covered with leaves. Spring, tender green leaves, greenish leaves are like a small fan, gently swaying in the wind. Every morning I have to brush your teeth in its following, a gust of wind blowing, leaves just smile at me. Autumn, leaves turn yellow, and yellow leaves as golden as the rice fields, and pretty great. I would like to wait until the winter, the leaves will be all lost, can be spring, and they grow back in. (165 words)

U.S. leaves (Xu Hao)

Each plant has beautiful leaves, which are mostly green and green is the color green. Leaves are the source of each plant life, is like our human hands and feet. Each leaf has a significant role. The leaves of the flowers can set off the beauty of the leaves of trees for people to shelter. It is a great small leaves, it flowers born, born for the tree, as born human beings. We all must learn its selfless dedication. (152 words)

my ginkgo leaves (Ding Jie)

beautiful leaves my teacher said it was a ginkgo leaf. I never knew the name it is called today know, was so happy.

I remember I had seen before in animation inside leaves, but cartoons of the ginkgo leaf is composed of seven colors, colorful, very beautiful.

I have three names that Ginkgo biloba. Called ginkgo leaf, so I used to call it the. Called ginkgo biloba, is I just know. Another is I give it, and called Lvyun leaf.

leaves I have two shapes. Think of it as very large, it is a tree. Just look at it like, like a green butterfly.

how I like my ginkgo leaf ah! (Word 221)

ginkgo tree (Sun Jicheng)

front of my house a ginkgo tree, tall straight, leafy, many small fruit tree node. Fruit and green, and tender and feel slippery. The leaves of ginkgo trees are very beautiful, green green, thin and shape like little fan, hanging upside down in the branches, such as for ginkgo fruit of the sun. Autumn winds, which leaves from green to yellow, some falling wind,UGG BOOTS, landed at the foot of the tree, as we said, as the book, returning to their roots. (150 words)

I like the persimmon tree (Zhang Jiawei)

my family had a persimmon tree, it is very high, every fall I can see the beautiful persimmons. Persimmon trees have many leaves, very green. When it fell a leaf, I would pick it up, it is taken seriously. Persimmon tree has a thick trunk, a man I can not put it all stuck to it like a grandfather, out of long branches, to each person who passes through the wave. It began the result, I wanted to, ah persimmon persimmon, come a long bar, so I can eat a delicious persimmon. I like the persimmon trees everywhere. (183 words)

my leaves (Zheng Liu Feng)

I have a big leaf, green, like a fan. I put it in the water, it floated here in the water. There are a lot of my family leaves, they are like the fans did. (67 words)

lentil leaves (Pei Yi Wen)

it and green leaves are long with purple lentils. Spring, lentil is tender, grandmother fried fried lentils into the pot, well, I ate one, very good to eat. I see it every morning. One day I saw a leaf has been eaten a bug and I was very angry. Grandma said: (142 words)

beautiful green leaves (Ni Xingxin)

my family with betel yard long beans, a chain over the walls, piece by piece and green leaves, breeze blowing, the issued a rushing sound, sound good. I see green leaves on the morning dew, many under the sun, appears transparent and shiny, green leaves to dress more beautiful. Lentil leaves sharp tail, belly fat, leaves the middle there is a bar, there is a small bar next to the bar. Sometimes I play off a leaf, the more the more I play the green leaves of lentil is too beautiful. (159 words)

my willow leaves (Sun Junyu)

weekend, when I go home to see a willow tree. I just picked it up a willow leaf below. Willow leaves a long, thin, sharp, and leaves the surface of many of the finer lines. Listen to her that the leaves sprout in the spring. I asked: touch, feel very smooth. I am glad, I know some characteristics of willow leaves. (176 words)

triangular leaves (Zhang Zhen)

my leaves are triangular, and I give it a name called triangular leaves. The above leaves many stripes, its color is green, if it greet the sun for a photo, it becomes light green, I really like. Pricked the middle leaves, branches that are connected to the root of it. Even though it grows on trees, what use does not, in fact, its usefulness may be larger. It is the milk of the sun into a life dedicated to trees, so trees grow. Ah,UGGs, what a beautiful leaf ah, let's make a person like a leaf it! (170 words)

beautiful peach (Ni Yujian)

winter to spring, various flowers and trees began to wake up. They grow a variety of leaves. Now they are not the same as peach. It is first covered with pink flowers, and later, a long piece of leaf out slowly. Wait until the summer, peach, fat leaves the United States, the trees hung big hearts one by one, people read, is like it is that tempts. This is really a beautiful peach ah! (131 words)

a peach leaf (Lu Ying)

Thursday after school, the teacher arranged us to go home Abstract leaf. Wait until the Friday before I found myself forgotten. I quickly picked a campus peach leaves. Patch of peach leaves very long and very thin. When I go to the classroom, the teacher began the inspection, the teacher said that my peach tree leaves are leaves. I then heard the news, indeed the existence of a child peach flavor. It seems to me looked the best that I pick the leaves look. (141 words)

interesting leaves (Lu Jiayi)

Du Mu when he said: stop sitting love Fenglin late Red Leaves in Flowers. This is a compliment maple leaf. The body becomes red maple leaf in autumn red, shaped like a Star of David. The wind comes,UGG boots clearanc, often there will be a few leaves fluttering lay it down to. Maple leaf bar is red, you observed it?

We have loose leaves school. This leaves to the winter or greenish, not afraid of the wind are not afraid of snow, always straighten the spine, as people admire endless.

This is my two interesting leaves. (165 words)

Category: 2010 I teach third grade

No comments:

Post a Comment