Monday, September 27, 2010

The flowering period than in previous years seemed to come a bit late

 In the two stems grow quietly, and have been out of a, two, three ... ... seven orchids come. Although it is not rare species, but still makes me happy, put it down, then carefully into the living room side of its pot, suddenly felt themselves in an aroma, Delicate air is crisp,UGGs, described as

I love fragrant orchids, quiet and refined, fluttering Huhu, Ruoyouruowu, fresh; I love orchids, posture, elegant chic, noble, strength of character standing proudly; rhyme I love orchids, elegant and beautiful , goods with a dignified, imposing appearance, Smart refined; I love orchids, color, light and purity, Yuji Tsui bone, simple Alice.

orchids integrity made me love to the depths. Confucius, the founder of the Chinese Lan culture of up the courage to sacrifice personality. Orchid patriotic poet Qu Yuan, like orchids, do not follow the crowd to express themselves,UGG boots clearanc, not in cahoots with the villain, I Clear Murky world of integrity. Because the character has a unique charm of orchids - elegant, noble, virtuous, kind, confident, arrogant, so common in ancient times,

has orchids at home, when home,Discount UGG boots, I can not help but bent over, her deep breathing. It is obsessed with the smell of blood flowing in the moment, spread the nerve endings, so I relaxed and happy, smug drunk in which the United States in which, happy one,UGG shoes, love in it.

Ailan, she was a good CD worth of style; School Portland, strength of character goods from high integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment